Pages

Sunday 17 May 2015

Reverie Roundup! (5)


Hello all! Another fortnight has passed and it's time for the 5th edition of Reverie Roundup. The fact that it's time for another RR brings to my attention the fact that I only managed to pump out one post in the last fortnight, between work and uni assignments I haven't had much time left over. Sorry about that! We'll see if I can do better in the coming weeks.

Photo credit: Rex Art.

Premier Colouring Pencils - Prismacolor
Availability: Art stores, Ebay and Amazon. I bought my pack of 72 on Ebay for $114 AUD.
As you will know from reading my posts, I enjoy doing a bit of colouring in my spare time. Up until now I had been using fine tip pens for most of my pieces, but I recently invested in some Prismacolor pencils and I am so in love with them. They're a bit pricey, but well worth it in my opinion. While forking out for the full set of 150 pencils was something I couldn't quite justify when I bought mine, I totally wish I'd just done it. Luckily you can also buy the pencils separately, so I'm sure I'll add to my collection over time.



Photo credit: Sportsgirl.

Large Iridescent Beauty Bag - Sportsgirl
Availability: $12.95 AUD from Sportsgirl.
Speaking of Prismacolor pencils, this large beauty bag from Sportsgirl is where I keep mine. While most of my pencils live in the tin they came in, I have bought some extras that live in this bag along with things like erasers and sharpeners. The bag is much prettier and shinier than the photo lets on, it has a full mermaid-like iridescent appearance. It's large enough to use as a clutch if you chose to do so as well.



Photo credit: Black Milk Clothing.

Bambi Leggings - Black Milk Clothing
Availability: $85 AUD from Black Milk Clothing.
Do you like receiving compliments? If the answer is yes then you need these leggings. I went to the shops the other day and in less than 30 minutes had 4 people tell me how much they loved them. JOB WELL DONE BLACK MILK.



Photo credit: Lush.

Oatfix Fresh Face Mask - Lush
Availability: $16.95 AUD from Lush.
I have to admit, I really only use the Lush face masks because you get one for free when you return five empty containers. Hey, if it's free, then why the hell not. In saying that though, I do really like the effect they have on my skin. I find Oatfix to be beneficial in the colder months when my skin tends to dry out. Although the consistency of this one isn't my favourite (it feels a bit like you're rubbing banana all over your face, which I guess you are since it's mainly oats, banana, almond and vanilla), it smells absolutely delicious and leaves my skin feeling really soft. If you're looking to pamper yourself with a face mask in the drier months, give this one a shot!



Photo credit: Spoiled Pretty.

Vanilla & Macadamia Lip Butter - Nivea
Availability: $5.69 AUD from Priceline (or visit the Nivea website for a list of stockists).
Lately with the weather getting colder I need to slather my lips with a balm of some sort when I go to bed if I don't want them to crack overnight. I love the Nivea Lip Butters for this purpose, they're fairly heavy being a butter so they do an excellent job of protecting my lips all night, and they smell pretty damn good too!

And that concludes another Reverie Roundup!

Thanks for reading!
xx Anthea





No comments:

Post a Comment